|Provides direct physical therapy services to patients of all ages who are referred to the department. Selects appropriate evaluation procedures and develops individualized treatment programs to restore or maximize each patient's functional skills|
- Required to work weekends on a rotation basis in the hospital setting. May also intermittently work late shifts depending on patient needs.
- Must be able to perform duties associated with PM&R activities.
- Able to move/transport patients with the help of equipment and co-workers. Must be mobile and able to maneuver throughout and between the Hospital and community.
- Works in patient care areas with potential exposure to infectious disease, bloodborne pathogens, and disease through daily contact with patients.
- Frequent lifting of patients, weights, and equipment is required. Stooping, bending, and reaching to and from all levels are also frequently required.
- Adherence to established safety procedures and utilization of proper body mechanics minimizes these risks.
- May be required for flexible staffing to work and alternate between work areas and buildings whenever the staff needs dictate.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed