COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Physical Therapist (PT)
- Compensation ranges from $85,000 for new graduates to over $95,000 for experienced PTs
- Relocation and Sign-on bonus available for candidates
- Public health qualified – have your loans paid off 100% with 10 years of service!
- $2,500 for CEUs for candidates looking to further develop their skills as a therapist!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Physical Therapist (PT)
- Provide therapy services in a variety of settings at this Colorado hospital, primarily outpatient ortho with some inpatient neuro
- Monday through Friday – no call, no weekends
- Beautiful, state of the art medical facility with all the tools necessary to provide manual therapy to patients
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Physical Therapist (PT)
- New graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Looking for a team-oriented therapist who wants to help both his co-workers and the community!
- Knowledge of manual therapy is preferred, but comfort with manual therapy is required
COMMUNITY Physical Therapist (PT)
- Only a few hours from Denver, this small community in eastern Colorado has a cheap cost of living and housing options for families of varying sizes
- Within 3 hours of Denver – enjoy weekend ski trips, sporting events, and concerts with only a short drive each way!
- Tight-knit community makes you feel like you’re at home immediately entering the city
REFERENCE NUMBER: 165446
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more information.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed