Connected Health Care, LLC
Physical Therapist – Outpatient
Would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice?
Connected Health Care is searching for an Outpatient Physical Therapist to serve in a renowned hospital near Velva, ND. Our client is dedicated to enhancing the health and well-being of every person they serve. This is a rare opportunity to join an organization with some of the most skilled, driven and compassionate leaders in the state.
If you are a proven Physical Therapist with a desire to grow your skills and career, this position is for you!
- Provides comprehensive evaluations, treatments and education to patients/families which are consistent with patient's individualized needs and carried out within an interdisciplinary environment.
- Maintains an established inventory of supplies; ensures the proper use and maintenance of equipment and maintains a work area which is free of debris and clutter.
- Communicates regularly with members of the patient care team, the patient, family members and others involved with the patients care.
- Assesses the patient and identifies problems. Instructs and trains patient and family regarding pertinent aspects of the patient's care.
- Plans, develops and implements a result-oriented treatment plan responsive to the individualized needs of the patient and includes clear, measurable goals.
- Modifies the treatment plan according to the patient's responses.
- Plans treatment schedules which ensure optimal use of staff and equipment for providing high quality patient services.
- Provides direct patient care; performs specialized treatments according to the patient's individualized plan of care. Follows established protocols to document specifics related to the patient program/setting.
- Accurately records daily charges for services rendered.
- Practices organizational and universal standards for sterile technique and infection control in carrying out daily responsibilities including proper cleaning and sterilization of work surfaces, equipment and instruments.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Current Physical Therapist license or temporary permit in ND required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification in accordance with the American Heart Association required
- Outpatient physical therapy clinical experience preferred.
SPECIAL SKILLS OR TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
Organize time well to meet job expectations and performance standards
Teach one-on-one or to large groups of people.
Establish good rapport with other health care professionals.
Be adaptive to changing work situations and be flexible to changing work
Communicate orally with all customers.
Able to address the needs of specific age groups (i.e. infants, pediatric, adolescent
and geriatrics) by assessment/treatment or referral to therapy personnel competent in their care.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Meredith Lusby – Healthcare Recruiter
(512) – 887 – 3552