We Are Hiring:
Title: Physical Therapist, Outpatient Rehab Full Time, Day
City, State: Panama City Beach, FL
Location: Ascension Sacred Heart Medical Group, Panama City, FL
Department: Rehabilitation Services
Additional Job Details: Full-Time, 40 Hours Weekly
Additional Information: Provding assistance to a wide range of adult patient load consisting of various therapy related needs.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long term / Short Term disability
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Tuition Assistance after 6 months employment
- 403b with company match
- Paid vacation time off
- Faith based work environment
- Legal services and much more!
What You Will Do:
Evaluate and conduct medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.
- Perform initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establish, revise and evaluate a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involve the patient/family.
- Perform therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversee activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Licensed Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy (RPT) credentialed from the Florida Board of Physical Therapy Practice obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Sacred Heart is a faith-based health system offering rewarding healthcare careers to the caregivers of Southern Alabama and Northwest Florida communities. When you join our care teams, you join a vast network of hospitals, outpatient health centers, physician offices, rehabilitation centers and more. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking to make an immediate impact in your community, explore a career with us today.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care – including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Sacred Heart is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed