Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Primarily looking for a neurological/geriatric physical therapist to join our growing department. Please don't hesitate to apply – this position is flexible and would consider per diem, part time or full time hours. This position will likely be converted to full time over the next 6 months.
1. Evaluates, diagnoses, determines prognosis and provides interventions for patients with neurological impairments. Reports findings to other health care team members. Provides discharge recommendations, exercise programs, and family teaching
2. Provide quality, personalized and evidenced-based care and proven interventions
3. Promote patients healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance and coordination
4. Participates in and supports DHMC education programs including: student programs, volunteer/observation programs, and educating referring providers (including residents and fellows from neurology, ENT, general internal medicine and family medicine)
5. Completes electronic documentation and billing within Epic EMR
6. Coordinates care and collaborates with other medical disciplines including OT, SLP and referring providers. Participates in interdisciplinary team meetings to provide comprehensive care for patients with neurological impairments.
7. Determines and implements annual professional development plan
8. Performs other duties as required or assigned
Bachelor's degree if graduate prior to 2002; minimum of Master's degree if graduating in 2002 or later.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
New Hampshire PT license required.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed