Healthpro Heritage, LLC
Early Intervention Physical Therapist
Join our Pediatric Early Intervention Team and use your passion for Physical Therapy to help make a difference in a child’s life!
- Early Intervention Physical Therapist position available to begin ASAP!
- Monroe county
- Part Time with Caseload building optional
- W2 position
We value our physical therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO®Pediatrics is a national leading provider of highly skilled Physical Therapists and educators. We hire Physical Therapists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in Physical Therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented PT that wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the Physical Therapy position is diagnostic assessment and therapeutic treatment of pediatric students in a school or home setting with the goal of helping them reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Director of Recruitment – Peds/School Division
828-414-0526 | Call or Text
• Conduct Screenings and Assessments
• Deliver Treatment Services
• Maintain Effective Communication, Collaborate with Multiple disciplines to determine best care
• Provide documentation in accordance with company guidelines: Ensure that progress is properly represented in documentation
• Exhibit Professionalism at all times
• Adheres to all policies of company, including job descriptions, certifications requirements, mission statement, HIPAA, confidentiality standards and patient rights.
• Ability to work in a team-like atmosphere, collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of therapists, teaching staff, physicians, social workers and students family members
• Masters or Doctorate in Physical Therapy or BS with equivalent work experience.
• Successful completion of State Certification Examination for Physical Therapy
• Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
• Must hold a current license in the state of practice