Do you have a passion for holistic care?
We are working with our client in Williamsburg, Virginia, to find an outgoing, licensed physical therapist to fill a permanent opening. This is a full-time position focusing on strong manual therapy skills combining with holistic care. The Physical Therapist will be treating the lower back, post-surgical, knees, rotator cuffs, ankles, and hips. They also work with Neuro, Ortho, and Women's health patients.
Responsibilities of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Provide quality outpatient physical therapy services from teens to geriatric
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client's level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client's progress toward mutually agreed-upon goals.
Requirements of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Must have NPI or obtain NPI prior to start date
- OCS Board Certification Preferred but not required
- Valid Virginia state PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team setting
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation Based on experience
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company, specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists, and Speech-Language Pathologists in permanent jobs across the United States.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed