COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Physical Therapist ( PT )
- Up to $70 per visit and 1.5 times compensation for new admissions!
- Make over $100,000 even as a newer graduate PT! If you put in the visits, you get compensated well!
- Healthcare, dental, and vision benefits for new employees
- Relocation bonuses available for out-of-state candidates
- Paid mileage for driving distances
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Physical Therapist ( PT )
- Manage around 30 visits per week, with the occasional extra visits or new admissions on weekends
- Therapists are in charge of evaluations, supervisory visits, discharges, and new admissions
- 300-400 miles worth of driving within a week
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Physical Therapist ( PT )
- New graduates encouraged to apply
- Candidates must be go-getters willing to manage their caseload and have flexibility for occasional weekends of new admissions (compensated at time and a half)
COMMUNITY Physical Therapist ( PT )
- Serve the greater Shreveport area, including some under-served communities and veteran populations – truly become a difference maker in the community
- Reside in any area around Shreveport – the driving radius surrounds the city, so enjoy flexibility in where you and your family choose to relocate
- Inexpensive cost of living – pocket more of your money to help pay off student loans, debt, and just enjoy this outdoorsy paradise
- Just hours from Dallas, TX and other larger metros – access to entertainment, travel, cuisine, etc.
REFERENCE NUMBER: 165128
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more information.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed