Rocky Mountain Spine & Sport Physical Therapy
Upstream Rehabilitation, an industry-leading family of world-class brands, is actively seeking natural leaders who are determined and committed to consistently providing patients with superior care. We are looking for a leader that will integrate the community-based entrepreneurial skills with a strong backbone of management, marketing and administrative services. We offer director training and development programs to help you run an effective clinic, build a strong team, and learn about daily operations to help you be successful. Do you have what it takes to be an Upstream Leader?
- Excellent benefits package, including 401k matching, health, dental, PTO & more!
- New Grad mentoring & onboarding
- Professional Development and Leadership Training
- Continuing Education (URI) + dollars allowance + unlimited use of MedBridge
- Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
- Current or pending state licensure
- Graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Drive to pursue personal and professional goals
- Empower your staff to excel in daily operations
- Be a leader within your clinic and community by having a direct impact on patient care, associate engagement and community service
- Oversee day to day operations while training and developing clinical and non-clinical associates
- Understand and live the company’s mission, vision, values and operational standard
Upstream Rehabilitation has grown to be the third largest outpatient rehabilitation provider nationwide. We proudly serve patients in over 750 clinics from coast to coast, and we operate as 23 brand partners within the Upstream family. We have made this possible by serving our patients with high quality care, a focus on remarkable customer service experiences, and providing professional growth opportunities through our partnerships and new clinic growth. We would love for you to be a part of the Upstream Family!
Salary: $65,000 – $75,000
We strive to provide an inclusive work environment where our differences are celebrated for the value they bring to our communities, our patients and our teammates, and we commit to continue to focus on diversifying every level of our workforce accordingly.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed