COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Physical Therapist ( PT )
- Compensation ranges from $92,000 for new graduates to over $110,000 for candidates with 7+ years of experience!
- Relocation and Sign-on bonus of $10,000!
- Qualify for SHARP student loan forgiveness program
- Subsidized housing – pay less than $900 a month for housing within walking distance of the hospital!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Physical Therapist ( PT )
- Provide therapy services in a variety of settings at this Alaskan hospital, including outpatient, inpatient, and swing-bed
- Monday through Friday – no call, no weekends
- Beautiful, state of the art medical facility with all the tools necessary to provide manual therapy to native patients
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Physical Therapist ( PT )
- New graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Knowledge of manual therapy is preferred, but comfort with manual therapy is required
COMMUNITY Physical Therapist ( PT )
- Explore the arctic of Alaska in this beautiful Northern AK city – live somewhere that very few people have ever seen before
- Incredibly diverse population in this tight-knit community
- One of the prettiest areas you’ll ever see, nestled on the Arctic Ocean, this would be an adventure of a lifetime
- Direct flights to and from Anchorage allows travel to anywhere in the country, especially Hawaii and the west coast!
REFERENCE NUMBER: 165032
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more information.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed