We Are Hiring:
Work Schedule: FT, Day shift plus weekend rotation
Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community.
What You Will Do:
Evaluate and conduct medically prescribed physical therapy treatment program.
- Perform initial and on-going assessment of patient's condition.
- Establish, revise and evaluate a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involve the patient/family.
- Perform therapy intervention utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversee activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy (RPT) credentialed from the Maryland Board of Physical Therapy Examiners obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Drivers License credentialed from the Maryland Department of Motor Vehicles preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Licensed in Maryland
- Previous healthcare experience preferred
Why Join Our Team:
Serving the greater Baltimore area, Ascension Saint Agnes is recognized as an employer that provides an open, highly collaborative work environment where our workforce reflects the diversity of those we serve. We offer a place of respect and inclusion for all associates as well as a rich learning environment and countless opportunities for career growth and professional development. As an associate, you will find rewarding career opportunities within our 254-bed, full-service teaching hospital, the Saint Agnes Medical Group, Seton Imaging Center and Saint Agnes Foundation.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care – including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Saint Agnes is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed