Gables Search Group
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT (PTA) Opening:
Full-time, Permanent, Direct Hire
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Location: Valatie, NY
- Measuring & recording Resident's motor function, strength & muscle performance.
- Assists physical therapists in developing treatment plans.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Evaluate the capability of Residents to function independently.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle & improve mobility.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program.
- Current New York State PTA License.
- Experience is a plus.
About the area: Valatie is a very beautiful town. It is a mix of the authentic, historical, community that it once was as well as a modern feel. There are plenty of small businesses along Main Street and restaurants for an outing. There are also Farmers Markets to show people what their town has to offer. Valatie is a village with several waterfalls in Columbia County, New York. The village is at the center of the town of Kinderhook on US 9.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed