Our client is looking for a physical therapist with experience in treating patients with Neuro/Vestibular/Balance and Fall. If you have experience and additional training to help patients with these needs, this direct hire job may be a great fit! The private, outpatient clinic has been serving the Hilton Head area for over 14 years, providing comprehensive physical and occupational therapy, pelvic health, balance and vestibular therapy, and an extensive sports medicine program.
Compensation and Benefits
- $75000 – $90000 per year based on experience
- $1500 sign-on bonus
- 2 and 4-year work anniversary bonuses
- Full Benefits
- 401K, Continuing Education
- Treat 10-12 patients per day.
- Provide quality outpatient physical therapy services
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client's level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Outgoing personality
- Neuro/Vestibular/Balance experience
- 2-3 years experience
- South Carolina state PT License
- Covid-19 Vaccinated
If you are passionate about rehab and love what you do, apply today. Our application process is quick and easy. Please include your resume, we'd love to discuss this opportunity with you. myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company, specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists in travel and perm jobs across the United States.