We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
**If you are selected for an HR interview, you will receive an email invitation (from a Modern Hire email address) to self-schedule. Please ensure the email provided on your application is checked regularly. **
As a Physical Therapist you will work under the general supervision of the Manager of Physical Medicine and according to departmental policies and procedures regarding referral and standards of treatment, performs objective assessments as well as comprehensive individualized treatment programs for patients of all ages.
- Perform initial assessment for each patient upon receiving physician’s order according to departmental policies and procedures and standards of care.
- Administer appropriate modalities, exercise regimens, and/or treatment procedures according to departmental policies and procedures and standards of care.
- Prepare patient for discharge according to departmental policies and procedures and standards of care. Discharge programs are to be made 1 visit prior to last treatment session.
- Demonstrate knowledge of special needs and behaviors of specific age groups to include neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric.
- Assure daily operations consistently meet the department's policies and procedures, standards of care, and those of various accrediting bodies.
- Promote continuous quality improvement, education, and a positive atmosphere.
Maintain current CPR certification and state licensure.
**Sign on Bonus Available up to $10,000**
For more information email Randi.Camp@Mercy.Net
This is a full time Physical Therapist position at Mercy Hospital Watonga.
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy
Licensure: Current Oklahoma license of Physical Therapy or eligible for Oklahoma licensure.
Experience: One year experience preferred but new graduates will be considered.
Certifications: Current CPR certification
Preferred Experience: Six months to one year of experience caring for patients of all ages is preferred.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. As a Physical Therapist you will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to help our communities grow. Join us as a Physical Therapist and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Physical Therapist, MPT, DPT, Physical Therapy, Watonga, Oklahoma, Mercy, Full Time, Acute, Days, Physical Therapist Therapy, Therapy, Sign on Bonus
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed