Interested in a career with both meaning and growth? Whether your abilities are in direct patient care or one of the many other areas of healthcare administration and support, everyone at Parkland works together to fulfill our mission: the health and well-being of individuals and communities entrusted to our care. By joining Parkland, you become part of a diverse healthcare legacy that’s served our community for more than 125 years. Put your skills to work with us, seek opportunities to learn and join a talented team where patient care is more than a job. It’s our passion
Evaluates, plans and implements specific treatment programs for individual patients according to the principles of physical therapy in addition to providing leadership to Physical Therapy professional and support staff.
– Must have a degree in Physical Therapy from a school accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association.
– Must have two years of experience as a Physical Therapist.
– Must have current licensure with the Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for Texas, or have temporary licensure in Texas.
– Must have a current Healthcare Provider CPR course completion card prior to hire and/or placement in job from one of the following:
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross Rescuer
- Military Training Network.
Skills or Special Abilities:
– Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of physical therapy procedures and techniques.
– Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and written with patients, families, and hospital staff.
– Must be able to demonstrate problem-solving ability.
– Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient-valued behaviors.
– Must be able to demonstrate effective leadership skills.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.