Bicycle Health is a telemedicine group that specializes in the evidence-based treatment of patients with Opioid Use Disorder using buprenorphine. We’ve grown to a clinical staff of over 20 medical providers caring for patients across as many states, and we employ a large ancillary staff for support with technologic and administrative needs, clinical and behavioral support, and care coordination. Our innovative model has achieved clinical outcomes that exceed expectations for standard-of-care in-person treatment nationally.
The Opioid Epidemic is a public health crisis with a highly effective but underutilized clinical intervention – millions of Americans are physically dependent on Opioids but only 10% of those likely to have OUD actually access treatment. Bicycle Health addresses this gap by maximizing accessibility, affordability, and overall quality of care by enabling highly qualified providers to reach patients broadly and efficiently through our online platform.
We are seeking physicians to join our Per Diem team to help our patients start treatment with Bicycle Health.
- Meet and assist patients virtually, who are starting Buprenorphine/Naloxone treatment, through the induction and maintenance process.
- Utilize our intuitive web-based EMR platform to manage patient care.
- Collaborate with the care team to lead comprehensive quality care for patients and inspire them towards a common goal.
- Work from anywhere in your state (subject to change depending on regulations).
- Competitive compensation.
- Work with a talented, enthusiastic and mission driven team of passionate individuals.
Education and Experience Criteria:
- Board certification in Psychiatry, Family, Internal or Emergency Medicine preferred. Board eligibility is required. Board certification in Addiction Medicine highly preferred.
- Valid license to practice medicine & DEA license in your home state. Must be eligible and willing to obtain licenses in multiple states.
- Must have an X waiver.
- At least 2 years of Buprenorphine prescribing experience required.
- Strong communication and diagnostic skills.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a love for problem solving is a required attribute.
After applying, we encourage you to "follow" us on LinkedIn (Bicycle Health) to stay updated on our developments.
Powered by JazzHR
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed