This is a telecommute/work from home position.
: 1099 contract position (no end date): Care coaches are responsible for taxes and insurance.
Hourly Pay Rate (Efficiency-based)
- Average $27
- Maximum $40.5
- Monitor patients' self-reported pain levels in a mobile app
- Provide education and strategies for managing chronic pain issues
- Utilize Motivational Interviewing or other behavior change techniques to coach and assist the patient with self-management.
- Coordinate with care team to assist patient in their pain management
- Reduce care gaps by encouraging or assisting with preventive care, and chronic care management, i.e. annual well visits, follow up visits, medication management, pre-visit labs, diagnostic tests due, preventive cancer screens.
- Connect the patient with community resources as needed, i.e. transportation, personal care needs, homemaker or chore services, social services, etc.
- Current, unrestricted Pennsylvania RN license
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency with electronic health records and web based applications
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently with little supervision while meeting performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong telephonic skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Need to commit to certain # of hours per day and days of week
- Be available to make calls on weekdays between 9am-7pm
- RN needs a STRONG internet-connected computer and smartphone (iOS or Android)
- Case Management or Chronic Disease Management experience
- Case Management Certification
- Certified Diabetes Educator
- Transitional Care Management experience
- Experience with Motivational Interviewing or other behavior change communication techniques
About CircleLink Health
CircleLink is a digital healthcare company that improves health for the chronically ill by engaging patients through personal phone calls and/or mobile technology, helping to solve the :$600 billion problem of preventable chronic complications.
Our patient engagement software and services enable physicians to monitor and manage their patients’ chronic conditions between office visits without investing in additional staff or technology.
We offer a fun team and the chance to significantly contribute to products already used by patients and doctors at top institutions (e.g., Johns Hopkins, Yale-New Haven Hospital, Emory and Tulane Medical Center).
Powered by JazzHR
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed