At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
LifeStance Health is immediately hiring part time and full time independently licensed Therapist (LICSW/LMHC) with excellent communication skills and clinical acumen to join our Integrated Care and outpatient teams! This opportunity can be a Telehealth only position if desired, or a split position between providing integrated behavioral health care within a suburban pediatric office and outpatient psychotherapy. The position is ideal for clinicians who have experience working with children utilizing empirically supported treatment, working in a pediatric primary care environment and who enjoy working in a fast-paced setting.
Position highlights are as follows:
· Integrated Care Clinicians are imbedded within Pediatric offices and are integral to primary care teams
· Participate in case consultations and are often sought after by Pediatricians for their expertise
· Work with children, adolescents, and their parents on issues ranging from acute to chronic health conditions, developmental concerns, and behavioral struggles, among other presenting issues using evidence-based therapies like CBT, motivational interviewing, and brief targeted treatment
· Conduct screens for ADHD, depression, anxiety, and other conditions and frequently consult with parents, schools, and medical professionals
· Clinicians who do best in this setting enjoy a quick pace, think well on their feet, and value interdisciplinary work.
Employee Compensation/Benefits May Include:
· Strong work-life balance /flexible scheduling
· Above average productivity based W2 compensation package
· Extraordinary non-clinical support staff
· Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and HSA plans
· 401K Plan with employer contributions
· Telehealth training and support provided
· Existing health plan participation is not necessary
We have an innovative clinical delivery services model and business plan designed to adapt to the changing health care system. As a multidisciplinary practice, we offer a full range of services including psychiatric evaluations, psychological evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, educational testing and individual psychotherapy, family therapy, and group psychotherapy. Our
team of medical professionals provide psychopharmacological services for children, adults and seniors.
In addition to our extensive clinical staff, our group seeks to maximize the benefits of a group practice in terms of shared resources, a full administrative staff, and consistent referral streams, while maintaining significant clinical independence. We also provide peer consultation groups, have full time technology/media support. We are APA approved to provide continuing education, maintain a post-doctoral training program and are part of an APA-approved internship consortium.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of behavioral healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 250+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. LifeStance is committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. This is offered in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support, and best practices in integrated care.
LifeStance employs 3,000+ psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists to provide comprehensive mental health treatment services for patients of all ages. Every LifeStance team member is dedicated to providing the utmost in compassionate care and treatment to serve the specific needs and concerns of each individual patient. To learn more, please visit www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.