$1,500 Sign On
For 50 years, Brooks Rehabilitation, headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., has been a comprehensive source for physical rehabilitation services. As a nonprofit organization, Brooks operates one of the nation’s largest inpatient rehabilitation hospitals in the U.S. with 160 beds, one of the region’s largest home healthcare agencies, 41 outpatient therapy clinics, a Center for Inpatient Rehabilitation in partnership with Halifax Health in Daytona Beach, the Brooks Rehabilitation Medical Group, two skilled nursing facilities, assisted living and memory care. Brooks will treat more than 60,000 patients through its system of care each year. In addition, Brooks operates the Clinical Research Center, which specializes in research for stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury and more to advance the science of rehabilitation. Brooks also provides many low or no cost community programs and services such as the Brooks Clubhouse, Brooks Aphasia Center and Brooks Adaptive Sports and Recreation to improve the quality of life for people living with physical disabilities. Brooks Rehabilitation proudly employs over 2,500 clinicians and staff across the state of Florida. We are looking for exceptional people to join our culture of caring and bring our mission to life.
Join a friendly and collaborative team, working along side multiple employees to provide superior patient care in an outpatient setting. They will have the opportunity to collaborate with other specialty teams including neurological, geriatrics, orthopedics, pediatrics, sports therapy, women’s health, vestibular/balance, oncology, and low vision.
- Complete the new patient evaluation, establish customized treatment plans and patient goals, and participate in the implementation of patient care programs
- Deliver high quality patient care for multiple rehabilitation diagnoses
- Provide a positive patient experience through patient engagement and progressive treatment
- Effectively communicate both verbally and written
- Promote evidence based patient care
- Current PT license in state of Florida
- Current hands-on CPR/BLS Certification
- Experience preferred, will consider a new grad
- Knowledge of federal and state professional requirements
• Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• 403B plan with employer matching
• CEU Allowance
• Access to Brooks’ Institute of Higher Learning
• New graduate mentoring
• Residency Programs (Orthopedic, Neurologic, Pediatric, Pelvic Health, Sports, Geriatric)
• Orthopedic Manual Fellowship Program
• Career development within our network
• Ability to participate in research opportunities
This job description describes the general nature and level of work only. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
BOPC_ Mandarin Clinic_ 0006
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed