Healthpro Heritage, LLC
HealthPRO Pediatrics, partners with Temecula Valley Therapy Services, is seeking an Occupational Therapist (OTR) for our Pediatric Outpatient Center in Temecula, CA!
- Seeking a Dynamic and Enthusiastic licensed OTR to begin ASAP
- Full Time | Part time applicants will be considered….Your life, your schedule
- 1 year of pediatric experience preferred
- Will provide in-person services in an outpatient setting
- Competitive Compensation Package including Full Benefits (see below)
***Ask About Our $5000 Sign On Bonus!***
We are seeking a highly motivated and compassionate Occupational Therapist that has the desire to be part of a multidisciplinary team, sharing a common goal of helping children of all abilities achieve their full potential. Successful candidates are required to have a consummate passion to help children and be open and willing to be part of a team of professionals dedicated to the care and development of our children. HealthPRO-Pediatrics | Temecula Valley Therapy Services is a multi-specialty, child and family-centered practice whose team of clinicians includes Occupational Therapists (OTs), Physical Therapists (PTs) Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), and Speech and Language Pathologists (SLPs).
We value our therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
Please apply to speak with us today!
219.301.0044 | Direct
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Attend team meetings and collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team including: physicians, psychologists, therapists, school staff, and parents to provide holistic services
- Write evaluation reports, treatment plans, progress reports, correspondence and other paper work needed to provide high quality services and maintain records in EMR
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Participate in parent, community, and professional training efforts
- Participate in activities aimed at developing and marketing the program
- Supervise graduate students or clinical fellows
- Strong organizational skills/ self-motivated/ ability to be flexible and adapt to changing schedules/ great at time management/ strong communication and customer service skills
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Must hold a current license in CA
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development