- 60k Salary
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Amazing team that fosters creativity
- Room for growth
- Options for Equity
We are healthPiper, a small yet established start-up founded upon a vision for psychiatric treatment: simple, pleasant, accessible. For over 5 years and now across 40 states we have been realizing this vision, providing superb medication-based treatment through our mobile app. Our founder, a clinical professor at UCLA and graduate of Yale Medical School, has assembled a team that is idealistic, welcoming, and scientific. We wake up in the morning knowing there is nothing more worthwhile that we could be doing, and no other enterprise that could so effectively empower and ennoble others.
- Welcoming and competent face of healthPiper to clients via messaging and videochat
- Work directly with clients and doctors on single message thread immersing you in central flow of treatment
- Medical assistant duties: ensure proper prescriptions are shipped, automated self-reports are completed, identification information checked (training will be provided as well as HIPAA certification)
- Track prescription refills, dose changes, call pharmacies, submit Prior Authorizations to insurance companies, and troubleshoot technical difficulties with clients.
- You get to be the person setting someone up for treatment that has the potential to change their life
Words from the Concierge Team Lead:
“The ideal concierge is organized, reliable, graceful, and takes satisfaction in being of service. You crave meaningful interpersonal work and are willing to throw yourself into this venture. A poised and thoughtful writer, you are capable and willing to learn a distinct tone and carry it. During waking hours, you will monitor the healthPiper app and respond to clients as promptly as possible. If you find meaning in being able to bring relief and happiness to others, you will find profound purpose in being part of healthPiper. “ -Natalie Zummer
Along with your CV, please send us a cover letter. We happily hire people who do not have standard credentials but do have the hunger and talent to succeed. In that case especially, your cover letter should convey, through your narrative voice, that you understand our mission, yearn to be a part of it, and would flourish with us if given the chance.
If you are not able to upload your cover letter, please email it to email@example.com
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed