Healthpro Heritage, LLC
Outpatient Based Physical Therapist needed for full time, position in Merced, CA
Join our Pediatric School Based Team, and use your passion for Physical Therapy to help make a difference in a child’s life!
- School Based Physical Therapy position available to begin ASAP
- Seeking a Physical Therapist to work with children from ages 0-21
- Merced, CA
- 8 Hours daily / 40 hours weekly (hours are 8am-5pm)
- Must hold current CA state license
We value our Physical therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO®/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled therapists and educators. We hire Therapists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented therapist that wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Director of Recruitment – Peds/School Division
267.810.1477 | Direct
267.579.2482 | Text
• Conduct Screenings and Assessments
• Deliver Treatment Services
• Maintain Effective Communication, Collaborate with Multiple disciplines to determine best care
• Provide documentation in accordance with company guidelines: Ensure that progress is properly represented in documentation
• Exhibit Professionalism at all times
• Adheres to all policies of company, including job descriptions, certifications requirements, mission statement, HIPAA, confidentiality standards and patient rights.
• Ability to work in a team-like atmosphere, collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of therapists, teaching staff, physicians, social workers and students family members
• Masters or Doctorate in Physical Therapy or BS with equivalent work experience.
• Successful completion of State Certification Examination for Physical Therapy
• Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
• Must hold a current CA state license
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed