Gables Search Group
Occupational Therapist –
- Direct Hire
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Location: Stamford, NY (26 miles east of Oneonta, NY – between Oneonta and Albany)
- Evaluate and develop a treatment plan for residents based on medical diagnosis
- Implement treatment plans that will improve residents' goals toward their functional independence
- Assess and document the progress of the Residents in detailed recertification, progress reports and daily notes.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident & Dept. records.
- Assume the responsibility clinically supervising occupational therapy assistants
- Participate in care plan meeting and documentation
- Plan, develop and organize OT related reports, data tracking as directed by Rehab Director
- Assist in departmental projects as needed
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
- Experience is a plus
About the area: Stamford is a town in Delaware County, 26 miles east of Oneonta in New York State. The town is in the eastern part of the county and has a village called Stamford. The Village of Stamford is located partly in the Town of Stamford and partly in the Town of Harpersfield. The village is on routes 23 and 10. The village has termed itself the “Queen of the Catskills," for its abundant beauty and natural surroundings. This area is a short drive to many well-known colleges and universities as well.