Healthpro Heritage, LLC
School Based Occupational Therapist
- School based Occupational Therapist position available to begin ASAP
- Cicero, IL location
- Full Time – 7 Hours daily (35 hours weekly) ……. Part time applicants will also be considered! Your life, your schedule!
- PPE provided
- Full benefits package
- Great support system!
We value our occupational therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO®/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled Occupational Therapists and educators. We hire Occupational Therapists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in Occupational Therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented OT that wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Director of Recruitment – Peds/School Division
267.810.1477 | Direct
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in regards to sensory and motor therapy skills
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations in the area of occupational therapy to determine students need for services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for Occupational Therapy services
- Provide Occupational Therapy sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEP’s
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Must hold a current license in IL
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed