CHI Health Midlands
Your time at work should be fulfilling.
Rewarding. Inspiring. That's what you'll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You'll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger communities.
What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
For a patients who need help building or restoring daily living skills, their Occupational Therapist means the world to them. Our OT's work hard to develop their patient's skills to promote general independence and meet/exceed goals and needs. We have the best Occupational Therapy professionals in the business. No, really, we do. If you are a passionate OT who is ready to join an organization who cares for you the way you care for your patients, here we are.
What you'll do:
- Test, evaluate, and analyze our patient's physical and mental abilities using medical data to determine realistic rehabilitation goals
- Plan, organize, and conduct occupational therapy programs
- Select activities that will help individuals learn work and life-management skills
- Consult with rehabilitation team to select activity programs or coordinate occupational therapy with other therapeutic activities
What you will need:
- Active Occupational Therapy license in state of practice
- Graduate of accredited Occupational Therapy program BS/MS or DOT
- BLS or BLS instructor certification is required upon hire
- PAMS Certification Required
Minimum Requirement – 2 weekend days per month and 2 holidays per year
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed