We Are Hiring:
Scheduled weekend rotation along with as needed coverage during the week.
Working for Saint Agnes Hospital is more than just a job. It's a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community. We provide our team resources and tools to help you proactively manage your physical, spiritual and emotional wellbeing.
What You Will Do:
Evaluate and treat patients with physical, emotional, cognitive and/or psychosocial deficits.
- Assess patient 's ability to safely and effectively perform independent living skills.
- Design the appropriate plan of care, including type and frequency of treatment.
- Implement the treatment plan using appropriate modalities.
- Document finding of patient progress.
- Monitor and modify the plan of care as needed.
- Seek consultation as necessary.
- Educate the patient and family/caregiver about patient deficits.
- Plan and/or assist with patient discharge from therapy services and provide information regarding appropriate selection/use of adaptive equipment and support programs.
- Oversee the care provided by certified occupational therapy assistant and therapy 3-Technician according to established regulation and practice standard.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Rehab Therapist specializing in Occupational Therapy (OTR) credentialed from the Maryland Board of Occupational Therapy Practice obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Drivers License credentialed from the Maryland Department of Motor Vehicles preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Lymphedema training helpful.
Why Join Our Team:
Serving the greater Baltimore area, Ascension Saint Agnes is recognized as an employer that provides an open, highly collaborative work environment where our workforce reflects the diversity of those we serve. We offer a place of respect and inclusion for all associates as well as a rich learning environment and countless opportunities for career growth and professional development. As an associate, you will find rewarding career opportunities within our 254-bed, full-service teaching hospital, the Saint Agnes Medical Group, Seton Imaging Center and Saint Agnes Foundation.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care – including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Saint Agnes is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed