Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Evaluates and treats referred patients. Coordinates and communicates treatment activities. Hand therapy experience and/or CHT preferred.
1. Examines, evaluates, determines prognosis, and provides intervention. Reports findings to other health care team members.
2. Provides discharge recommendations, exercise programs, and family teaching.
3. Participates in and supports departmental programs such as in-service education, student programs, volunteer/observation programs, Professional Practice Committee, etc.
4. Provides documentation, billing, and record keeping. Participates in compliance audits.
5. Coordinates the scheduling of patients and meetings.
6. Delegates tasks to support personnel.
7. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy required
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- New Hampshire licensure required
BLS certification required
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed