Occupational Therapist (OT) – Early Intervention and Clinic Based
Full-time and part-time available
Location: Richmond, VA
Aveanna Healthcare is looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist (OT) to provide professional, goal-oriented early intervention and clinic-based therapy services to pediatric clients!
Our Mission: To revolutionize the way pediatric healthcare is delivered, one patient at a time.
Here's what you'll be doing…
- Evaluating, developing treatment plans, and providing ongoing occupational therapy services for children with a wide variety of diagnoses and needs.
- Treating a large age range of clients: we work with children ages 0-21!
- Providing parents with useful strategies and techniques to support their child’s progress towards meeting developmental milestones.
Here's what you'll need to work with us…
- A degree in Occupational Therapy from an AOTA approved program
- Be licensed or eligible to practice Occupational Therapy in the state of Virginia
- Be able to pass a background check
- Have current CPR certification
- Experience in pediatrics preferred, but not required.
Here's how you'll be rewarded…
- Market-leading Compensation Packages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Mentor Programs
- Collaboration with a skilled team of therapists (OT, PT, ST)
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed