Occupational Therapist (OT) Home Based
Aveanna Healthcare is looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist (OT) to provide professional, goal-oriented home-based therapy services to pediatric clients!
Aveanna Healthcare is a pre-eminent pediatric therapy provider, specializing in short-term to acute care therapy services to children from birth to age 21. We provide therapy services in the outpatient clinic and home settings, along with private duty nursing and medical supplies, when necessary.
To revolutionize the way pediatric healthcare is delivered, one patient at a time.
Full Time Benefits include:
- Market-leading Compensation Packages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA plans
- 401K with employer match
- Generous paid vacation plans
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually
- Company-sponsored Continuing Education Courses
- Mentor Programs
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualifications:
- Meets the qualifications as established by AOTA or other professional organization
- Licensed to practice Occupational Therapy in the current state of practice
- Valid, unexpired Driver's License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred
Aveanna Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Here's what you'll need to work with us
- Must be passionate and committed to pediatric care
- Must be available to work after school hours
- Must be professional, self-motivated, energetic and genuinely care
- Must pass a background check
- Must have BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Must have the required license to practice in Texas
- Must have a Master's in Occupational Therapy
Here's how you'll be rewarded…
- First and foremost…Incredible pride in the amazing lives you touch daily!
- A unique connection with a clinical and support Team that genuinely cares about you
- Competitive Salary
- Company-provided tablets for easy access to electronic charting during client visits
- 24 hour -7 days a week Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Paid Training and Professional Development allowance
- Access to supervision from leadership that's genuinely caring and supportive
- Opportunities to grow professionally (we're a rapidly growing company)
- Appreciation, recognition, collaboration, proactive communication and a spirit of care
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
If the above resonates with you…call us and let's talk. We're not like other companies and we'd love for you to see for yourself what we're all about. We look forward to talking with you soon.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed