Blue Royal Staffing
Occupational Therapist for pediatric outpatient facility. M-F in San Angelo, TX. The city lies in the midst of West Texas ranching country almost in the center of the state, with the beautiful Concho River running through the heart of the city. Competitive pay and excellent benefits offered!
POSITION TYPE: Occupational Therapist (OT)
LOCATION: San Angelo, TX
SETTING: Pediatric Outpatient
JOB TYPE: Full-time Permanent
- Pediatric experience preferred
- Ensure delivery of high quality patient care services.
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
- Support and encourage multidisciplinary coordination of treatment.
- Ensure proper documentation of patient care.
- Plan, design, implement and interpret specific occupational therapy treatment programs for patients to facilitate the patient's recovery and attainment of maximum physical potential.
- Work closely with the referring physician to ensure comprehensive delivery of services and quality patient care.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, standards and techniques of occupational therapy.
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of occupational therapy equipment and instruments to administer patient care.
- Current state OT license or willingness to obtain for the position.
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy required
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy preferred
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call 954-200-8888
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed