MTS Physical Therapy & Wellness (MTS) is an independently owned physical therapy company serving the Acadiana area since 1983 with now, eight (8) convenient locations, in Lafayette (Dulles, Townhouse, Oil Center and MTS @ OLG Ortho), Breaux Bridge, Carencro and Youngsville.
- Location: MTS @ OLGOrtho, Lafayette, LA
- Dept: Occupational Therapy/ Physical Therapy
- Hours: Full Time
- Shift: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm (no weekends!)
- Required – Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy
- Required – Current occupational therapy license in the state of Louisiana or eligibility for licensure by examination or reciprocity from another state
- Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association
- Performs age and diagnosis appropriate evaluations and treatments.
- Maintains patient records according to documentation standards, policies and procedures.
- Exhibits flexibility in overall department needs and actively participates in staff and committee projects.
- Attains established productivity levels set forth by administration and conducts professional development, required training, and credentialing.
- Participates in the education and training of occupational therapy students.
- Adapts behavior to the specific patient population, including but not limited to: respect for privacy, method of introduction to the patient, adapting explanation of services or procedures to be performed, requesting permissions and communication style.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Remains knowledgeable on current federal, state and local laws, accreditation standards or regulatory agency requirements that apply to the assigned area of responsibility and ensures compliance with all such laws, regulations and standards.
This employer maintains and complies with its Compliance & Privacy Program and Standards of Conduct, including the immediate reporting of any known or suspected unethical or questionable behaviors or conduct; patient/employee safety, patient privacy, and/or other compliance-related concerns.
Ochsner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.