Occupational Therapist (OT) Clinic and Home Based
*$3,000 Sign-on Bonus
Location: Tyler, TX
Aveanna Healthcare is looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist (OT) to provide professional, goal-oriented clinic-based and home-based therapy services to pediatric clients!
Aveanna Healthcare is a pre-eminent pediatric therapy provider, specializing in short-term to acute care therapy services to children from birth to age 21. We provide therapy services in the outpatient clinic and home settings, along with private duty nursing and medical supplies, when necessary.
To revolutionize the way pediatric healthcare is delivered, one patient at a time.
Full Time Benefits include:
- Market-leading Compensation Packages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA plans
- 401K with employer match
- Generous paid vacation plans
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually
- Company-sponsored Continuing Education Courses
- Mentor Programs
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualifications:
- Meets the qualifications as established by AOTA or other professional organization
- Licensed to practice Occupational Therapy in the current state of practice
- Valid, unexpired Driver’s License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred
- Must be open to supervising 1-2 Certified Occupational Therapist Assistants (COTA's)
Aveanna Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed