Gables Search Group
Occupational Therapist –
- Direct Hire
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Location: Hornell, NY (Finger Lakes region)
- Evaluate and develop a treatment plan for residents based on medical diagnosis
- Implement treatment plans that will improve residents' goals toward their functional independence
- Assess and document the progress of the Residents in detailed recertification, progress reports and daily notes.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident & Dept. records.
- Assume the responsibility clinically supervising occupational therapy assistants
- Participate in care plan meeting and documentation
- Plan, develop and organize OT related reports, data tracking as directed by Rehab Director
- Assist in departmental projects as needed
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
- Experience is a plus
- About the area: Hornell is a city located in Steuben County (Finger Lakes region of NYS). It is a small-town environment with city conveniences. The nearby beautiful Finger Lakes provides many recreational and nature activities. Two state parks and four county parks just a short distance away. There is always something to do- boating, fishing, kayaking, hiking, skiing, wine tours, shopping, and restaurants.
Alfred University is close by and offers vocational and occupational education programs at the Wildwood campus.
45 min to Corning
30 min to Watkins Glen
1 hour to Rochester