Gables Search Group
Occupational Therapist-Hand Therapist Specialty opening in beautiful Grand Junction, Colorado!
Direct Hire, Permanent, Full-Time
Competitive Compensation, based on experience
Excellent Full Benefits Package
Rehabilitation type: Outpatient
This Hand Therapist will be responsible for providing high-quality outpatient therapy to assigned patients in a hospital setting.
Be extraordinary with this amazing team!
- Coordinates and directs patient care services to patients of all ages to ensure that patient needs are met. Services include patient evaluation/ assessment, establishing and implementing a plan of care, assessing effectiveness of and modifying treatment to ensure goal achievement, and educating patients/caregivers.
- Produces quality documentation in a timely manner to support provision of care, according to current standards that are based on professional association and regulatory guidelines.
- Collects and analyzes data from selected outcome measures to monitor patient progress and the benefit of interventions.
- Communicates appropriately and clearly to physicians, staff, and hospital leadership.
- Demonstrates an understanding of treatment costs and financial support as they relate to quality and efficiency, including budgeting, staffing, billing/coding, and procedural planning tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from accredited Occupational Therapy program or Degree from accredited Physical Therapy program is required.
- Current BCLS.
- Current unrestricted license as an Occupational Therapist in the State of Colorado OR Current unrestricted license as a Physical Therapist in the state of Colorado.
- Minimum Years of Experience: Less than 1 year
This position's hourly pay range is: $35.96 to $50.34 per hour, depending on education and experience.
Discretionary bonuses, relocation expenses, merit increases, market adjustments, recognition bonuses and other forms of discretionary compensation may be paid to eligible employees based upon organizational and individual performance.
Employees are eligible to participate in an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, education assistance, 403(b) with employer matching, and more.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed