Gables Search Group
Occupational Therapist Opening:
Full-time, Permanent, Direct Hire.
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Location: Great Neck, NY (near Queens)
- Evaluate and develop a treatment plan for residents based on medical diagnosis
- Implement treatment plans that will improve residents' goals toward their functional independence
- Assess and document the progress of the Residents in detailed recertifications, progress reports and daily notes.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident & Dept. records.
- Assume the responsibility clinically supervising occupational therapy assistants
- Participate in care plan meeting and documentation
- Plan, develop and organize OT related reports, data tracking as directed by Rehab Director
- Assist in departmental projects as needed
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
- Experience is a plus
About the area: Great Neck, NY is a region on Long Island, New York, that borders the territory of Queens. The larger Great Neck area comprises a residential community of some 40,000 people in nine villages and hamlets in the town of North Hempstead, of which Great Neck is the northwestern quadrant. The Great Neck area is united by a park district, one library district, and one school district.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed