We Are Hiring:
Schedule: 8-4:30pm, rotating every 3rd weekend
St. Vincent Rehabilitation Therapies provide compassionate, state-of-the-art care. The St. Vincent pledge of the "Spirit of Caring" underlies the motivations of all of our professionals.
At all of our locations for rehabilitation services, our highly qualified staff is dedicated to increasing your quality of life and getting you back to your normal routines.
We subscribe to an interdisciplinary approach to your care. This means that everyone on our treatment team works together to ensure that you receive the best care and that we maximize your recovery.
What You Will Do:
Evaluate and treat patients with physical, emotional, cognitive and/or psychosocial deficits.
- Assess patient's ability to safely and effectively perform independent living skills. Design the appropriate plan of care, including type and frequency of treatment.
- Implement the treatment plan using appropriate modalities. Document findings of patient progress.
- Monitor and modify the plan of care as needed. Seek consultation as necessary.
- Educate the patient and family/caregiver about patient deficits. Plan and/or assist with patient discharge from therapy services and provide information regarding appropriate selection/use of adaptive equipment and support programs.
- Oversee the care provided by certified occupational therapy assistants and therapy 3-Technicians according to established regulations and practice standards.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Rehab Therapist specializing in Occupational Therapy (OTR) credentialed from the Indiana Occupational Therapy Committee obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. Or Temporary Permit obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. If hired with Temporary Permit, must pass boards and obtain OT credential within 4 Months (120 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
Serving the greater Indianapolis area and Evansville, Indiana, Ascension St. Vincent has been providing rewarding careers in healthcare for over 148 years. We operate 24 hospitals — in addition to outpatient health centers, physician offices, rehabilitation centers and more — and offer careers in a wide range of services. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. When you join Ascension St. Vincent, you join a diverse team of more than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers who are dedicated to providing compassionate, personalized care to all — especially to those most in need. If you are looking to make an immediate impact in your community, explore a career with us today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension St. Vincent is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed