Healthpro Heritage, LLC
Occupational Therapist for Early Intervention
Grow professionally with us as our Occupational Therapy Early Intervention team continues to expand!
- Serve children, aged birth to 3yrs, and their families in the child’s natural environment
- Occupational Therapist determines service coverage area within Dauphin County, PA
- Flexible Schedule
- Case building position
- Hybrid services (some in-person, some virtual)
- Unmatched leadership and team support
HealthPRO®/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled Occupational Therapists and educators. We hire Occupational Therapists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in Occupational Therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented OT that wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the Occupational Therapist is to work with families while providing services to infants & toddlers (birth to three) who have qualified for Early Intervention services.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Director of Recruitment – Peds/School Division
267.810.1477 | Direct
267.579.2482 | Text
• Conduct Screenings and Assessments
• Deliver Treatment Services
• Maintain Effective Communication, Collaborate with Multiple disciplines to determine best care
• Provide documentation in accordance with company guidelines: Ensure that progress is properly represented in documentation
• Exhibit Professionalism at all times
• Adheres to all policies of company, including job descriptions, certifications requirements, mission statement, HIPAA, confidentiality standards and patient rights.
• Ability to work in a team-like atmosphere, collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of therapists, teaching staff, physicians, social workers and students family members
• MS/OTD in Occupational Therapy or BS with equivalent work experience.
• Successful completion of State Certification Examination for Occupational Therapy.
• Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
• Must hold a current license in the state of practice
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed