CHI St Joseph Health
CHI St. Joseph Health Regional Hospital, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, is the highest-level major trauma center in the Brazos Valley. Patients and their families in Bryan, Texas and surrounding communities trust our team to deliver individualized, rehabilitation care tailored to meet their unique, comprehensive needs and objectives.
When you join our team of Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists, you will provide patients with hands-on, personalized care to help them build up strength after surgery, injury, or illness. Your critical and creative thinking coupled with access to our advanced equipment and techniques allows you to provide patients with wide range of solutions to address their complex rehabilitation needs.
CHI St. Joseph Hospital provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Relocation Assistance
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
If you are a compassionate PT or OT, connect with CHI St. Joseph Health Regional Hospital today to experience what it is like to collaborate with talented rehabilitation professionals!
- The occupational therapist (OT) delivers quality therapy services to patients by performing evaluations and developing individual treatment plans and goals to maximize functional outcomes. The OT is responsible for maintaining standards of professional and ethical practice following the guidelines of the State of Texas Board of Examiners for Occupational Therapy. The OT actively participates in discharge planning, implements the treatment program, and reassesses treatment results. Services are delivered within the framework of an interdisciplinary team approach, including significant others, and the patient. These services are delivered in compliance with St. Joseph Health's mission, ethical standards, and policies and procedures.
- Required: Bachelor's degree
- Preferred: Master's degree
- Required: Occupational Therapy
- Preferred: one to two years of clinical experience
- Required: Basic computer and data entry skills
- Preferred: N/A
- Required: Licensed by the State of Texas- Occupational Therapy; CPR certified; Certified by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- Preferred: member of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA); Member of the Texas Occupational Therapy Association (TOTA)
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed