FT NP role with highly rated healthcare organization offering GENEROUS benefits, competitive compensation, and great work / life balance! Only 1 borough (Brooklyn, NYC, or Bronx).
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ben Eberly
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are a national healthcare organization for people living with complex health conditions.
Come be a part of a community-based interdisciplinary care team of Providers supporting patients facing serious illness, including their families and care givers. Our company's mission is to provide the best comfort care to patients in their homes.
Why join us?
Why join us?
• Lucrative base salary
• Flexible Monday through Friday scheduling – NO WEEKENDS!
• Medical Coverage
• Generous paid time off
• 401K Retirement plan with a match
• Employer paid Supplemental LIFE Insurance STD/LTD
• DEA Reimbursement
• Malpractice coverage
• Mileage reimbursement
What you will be doing:
- Provide home – based care for palliative patients in their homes and through telehealth (5 to 6 patient visits per day)
- Only 1 borough of your choice
- Work with the patient’s other doctors to coordinate care
- Manage patients with advanced illness or multiple chronic conditions
- Have serious illness conversations about disease progression and patient values
- Educate members on topics such as disease process, medication, and compliance
- Comply with all HIPAA regulations and maintain security of protected health information
Skills you need:
- Must have any of the following to be considered: ANP-BC, FNP-BC, GNP-BC or AGNP-BC
- Ability to obtain DEA licensure / Prescriptive Authority post – hire in states where applicable.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.