Columbia Associates is now part of the Transformations Care Network. We are an established network of behavioral health clinics that, out of a passion for providing superior patient care, is empowering our clinicians and customer service teams to provide easy access to high quality, outcomes-based care to all those that need help, and when they need it most.
Our vision is to create a united, centralized network of accessible, multi-specialty clinics that offer immediate, superior behavioral health treatment options. We provide our employees with the opportunity to grow, learn and expand their skills! We are growing rapidly and want to talk to you about what that looks like for you and your career!
We are currently adding Therapists to our growing team!
About The Mental Therapist Role
- Conduct Culturally Sensitive, strength-based assessments for new patients and families
- Provide individual and family therapy to patients based on identified needs
- Complete billing, documentation, individualized treatment plans, and insurance authorization forms within specified time frames
- Develop crisis plans, safety plans (when needed), relapse prevention plans, and wellness plans to support maintenance of stable functioning
- Create a discharge plan
- Adhere to all current federal and state laws, regulatory requirements, as well as NEHS policies and procedures
- Work to maintain professional competence and skills via training and continuing education
- Participate in case consultation and agency meetings
- Complete all licensure and mandatory training
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, marriage and family counseling, or related degree required which results in licensing
- Licensed in Massachusetts as a LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, or LMFT
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- License-eligible candidates will be considered
- Experience with an EHR is a plus
- Full and part- time roles available with flexible schedules
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO / Paid Time Off
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CEU trainings free to employees