New Directions Counseling – Change Begins Here
Picture a clinic setting where you have a steady flow of referrals, a compensation package that is fulfilling and honors your value, excellent clinical and administrative support, and regular opportunities for connecting with co-workers.
We have Part-time openings at our Robinson Township and Wexford locations! If you are a Licensed Therapist with a true dedication to helping clients create positive, life-altering changes, we would welcome the chance to meet you.
At New Directions Counseling Services, we value being heart-centered, nurturing self and others, building connections, personalized care, staying dedicated, and inspiring transformation. We strive to live these values every day at our practice.
Be a part of our great community! We provide all the billing, credentialing, and referral support needed to be a successful clinician.
New Directions Counseling is now part of Transformations Care Network, a growing family of behavioral health clinics focused on reducing stigma and improving access to and quality of care.
- Well developed, consistent referrals sources
- Extensive waiting list
- Ability to quickly build a caseload
- Clients invested in creating sustainable changes
Supportive Work Environment:
- Cohesive, progressive, collegial culture
- Regular opportunities for collaboration and consultation
- Continuing Education opportunities
- All business aspects efficiently managed, including billing and credentialing
- Compensation designed for retention and growth
- Opportunities for advancement within the practice
- Employee model
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with matching contribution
- Provide high-quality counseling services
- Efficiently document care
- Consult, as needed, with our psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, dietitians, administrative staff, and other therapists to provide the best care possible
Contact Us Today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Licensed Professional Counselor, LPC, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, LMFT, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCSW.
Compensation: $50,000 – $80,000