Harmony, is now part of the Transformations Care Network! We are an established network of behavioral health clinics that, out of a passion for providing superior patient care, is empowering our clinicians and customer service teams to provide easy access to high quality, outcomes-based care to all those that need help, and when they need it most.
Our vision is to create a united, centralized network of accessible, multi-specialty clinics that offer immediate, superior behavioral health treatment options. We provide our employees with the opportunity to grow, learn and expand their skills! We are growing rapidly and want to talk to you about what that looks like for you and your career!
We are currently looking to add Mental Health Therapists to our expanding team!
About the Role
The primary role of the Therapist is to conduct individual and group counseling sessions , as well as crisis intervention during the day, while providing exceptional customer service to make sure the highest quality work standards are achieved and maintained according to practice policies and procedures. Must be friendly, upbeat, hard-working, conscientious, empathetic, and motivated at all times. Work as part of a cohesive team in a fast-paced environment.
- Master's degree or higher from an applicable accredited program
- Valid state LGSW, LCSW, LICSW, LPC license (Provisional license with supervisor accepted)
- Experience in mental health counseling
- Strong computer abilities and proficiency with google suite and electronic medical records
- Knowledge of medical terminology and clinical pharmacology
- Full and part-time roles available with flexible schedules
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- CEU reimbursement
Compensation: $38,000.00 – $61,000