Columbia Associates is part of Transformations Care Network, a growing family of mental health clinics serving their local communities. Our clinics provide person-centered, holistic care that utilizes evidence-based advances in neuroscience to support the therapeutic process. We believe that everyone should have access to high-quality mental health care, and our mission is to make that a reality. If you have a passion for improving access, reducing stigma, and continually improving care – we want you to be part of the team!
We recognize that in order to deliver excellent care that transforms lives, mental health professionals need to feel supported in their work. This is why we invest in all of our employees by offering competitive pay and benefits, collaborative team settings, and a network of support. We would love to talk with you about the opportunities we have for you to grow, expand your skills, and be part of something bigger.
We are currently adding Therapists our growing team!
About the Mental Health Therapist Role:
- Conduct Culturally Sensitive, strength-based assessments for new patients and families
- Provide individual and family therapy to patients based on identified needs
- Complete billing, documentation, individualized treatment plans, and insurance authorization forms within specified time frames
- Develop crisis plans, safety plans (when needed), relapse prevention plans, and wellness plans to support maintenance of stable functioning
- Create a discharge plan
- Adhere to all current federal and state laws, regulatory requirements, as well as NEHS policies and procedures
- Work to maintain professional competence and skills via training and continuing education
- Participate in case consultation and agency meetings
- Complete all licensure and mandatory training
Requirements for Mental Health Therapist:
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, marriage and family counseling, or related degree required which results in licensing
- Licensed in Maryland OR Virginia as a LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, or LMFT (preferred)
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Full and part- time roles available with flexible schedules
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO / Paid Time Off
Compensation: $56,000 – $88,000