Transformations Care Network is an established network of behavioral health clinics that, out of a passion for providing superior patient care, is empowering our clinicians and customer service teams to provide easy access to high-quality, outcomes-based care to all those that need help, and when they need it most. Our vision is to create a united, centralized network of accessible, multi-specialty clinics that offer immediate, superior behavioral health treatment options. We provide our employees with the opportunity to grow, learn and expand their skills! We are growing rapidly and want to talk to you about what that looks like for you and your career!
We are currently adding an LMHC/LICSW Clinical Supervisor/ Mental Health Therapist to our growing team!
About the Role:
Clinical Supervisors are responsible for providing clinical supervision and training for unlicensed, graduate-level clinicians who are providing outpatient mental health counseling. Clinical Supervisors conduct individual and group supervision and oversee the clinical development of therapists in conjunction with the Clinic Directors. Clinical Supervisors are organizational culture carriers who are accountable for promoting clinical excellence and quality outcomes. We would also require a small caseload of client appointments as well.
- Provide individual and group supervision to unlicensed clinicians according to state regulations and payor contracts and agency supervision policy. Supervision to be provided both live and via telehealth and maybe across multiple sites.
- Maintain documentation of supervision as required by state regulations and payor contracts
- Assess clinicians across core competency areas; develop and manage individual development plans and provide regular measurement and feedback to clinicians
- Conduct internal utilization review functions as required by DPH, including but not limited to treatment plan review and sign-off, review of evaluation/intake and diagnoses, etc.
- Identify and monitor areas for performance improvement as needed in collaboration with the clinical director
- Conduct periodic training on core clinical topics, live or via webinar
- Report concerns regarding ethics or compliance to Clinic Director
- Supervisors may also deliver therapy services if they do not maintain a full-time supervision caseload
- Master's degree or higher from an applicable accredited program
- Valid independent clinical license
- Minimum of 2 years post-licensure experience
- Comfortable developing individual development plans and measuring progress towards clinician goals
- Knowledge of state/federal rules and regulations
- Strong computer abilities and proficiency with electronic medical records
- Strong commitment to professional Code of Ethics
- Understanding of privacy and HIPAA requirements
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with a team, especially in stressful situations
- Postgraduate training in clinical supervision
- Knowledge of current standards, principles, and practices of psychiatric care
- Knowledge of current and emerging trends in technologies, techniques, methods, issues, and approaches to mental health
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off