About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.2 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
Now hiring for September
Lyra is transforming mental health care, from start to finish. It begins with accessible and effective evidence-based video therapy provided by our top-notch team of therapists. As a result, our clients receive care 21x faster and experience 3x improvement, compared to health plans. Lyra was recently awarded Best Product by Forbes Healthcare Awards. Join us as we continue to grow.
Full-Time Employee Role & Responsibilities: Lyra offers an innovative video therapy program called Blended Care Therapy: blending live video sessions with between-session digital lessons and content.
- As a Blended Care Therapist you would:
- Provide short-term, evidence-based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) via live video
- Assign digital lessons, videos, and assessments to your clients between video-based sessions to enhance learning and monitor outcomes
- Conduct peer-based quality assurance reviews to ensure high-quality outcomes in the program
- Attend one-on-one and peer group clinical consultation meetings
- Attend ongoing training to enhance your clinical skills
Lyra Employee Benefits : We manage the operations end of the business, so you can focus on what you do best: providing high-quality mental health care. Our benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation for your session work and administrative work
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; Lyra coaching and clinical services
- Flexible scheduling to set your own 40-hour/week availability
- PTO includes: vacation, sick leave, and holiday
- 401K and equity options
- Free online CE training
- Malpractice liability insurance policy
- Opportunity for cross-licensure sponsorship
- A full caseload of motivated clients
- Dedicated business support from Operations, HR, and IT professionals + a monthly technology stipend
- And more!
- Master's degree from a clinical track (e.g., MSW, MFT, MC, MMHC)
- Unrestricted license (i.e., able to work independently, without supervision, from a licensed supervisor) without current disciplinary action
- Experience providing evidence-based treatments (e.g., CBT, DBT)
- Experience providing video therapy
- Experience maintaining a full clinical caseload of adult and/or adolescent clients/week
- Full-time resident of the United States
Qualities for Success:
- You're thrilled to provide excellent quality clinical care, by video, to a full caseload of clients
- You're adept at learning and comfortable using tech tools
- You enjoy the balance of independent ownership of key tasks, and regular team communications
- You're eager to join a rapidly growing business, and comfortable with processes that evolve quickly
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills, and a willingness to receive feedback
- You're open-minded, non-judgemental, flexible, and have good humor
- You show up as your authentic self at work, each day. This is part of the magic that makes up Lyra.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed