At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
**Annual Stock Awards and Sign-on Bonus offered to eligible clinicians.**
We are actively looking to hire talented Therapists in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.
What we offer Therapists:
- Flexible work schedules
- Full Time opportunities
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility. (hybrid role)
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Brand New Stock Incentive Program
- Salary range of $60K-$96K+
- ***SIGN ON BONUS offered for certain locations***
Licensed Therapists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Licensed Therapists that are:
- Fully licensed in Colorado (Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist)
- Experienced in working with adult, geriatric and/or child and adolescent populations.
- (Not required, but Bilingual Therapists and Play Therapists needed in multiple areas)
Currently we are 40 offices strong in Colorado and looking to expand into 2023. Our offices range from the Northern part of Colorado to Boulder County, Greater Denver and as far South as Colorado Springs. We will also be expanding into Grand Junction this Winter!!
If interested in additional information or an interview, please call/text Krystal Johnson at 512-627-2148 or email Krystal.Johnson@Lifestance.com .
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of behavioral healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 450+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. LifeStance is committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. This is offered in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support, and best practices in integrated care.
LifeStance employs 4,000+ psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists to provide comprehensive mental health treatment services for patients of all ages. Every LifeStance team member is dedicated to providing the utmost in compassionate care and treatment to serve the specific needs and concerns of each individual patient. To learn more, please visit www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed