Healthpro Heritage, LLC
HealthPRO Pediatrics, partners with Autism Therapeutic Services, is seeking a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Fayetteville/Spring Lake, NC
We are seeking a qualified, professional, dedicated, and compassionate Marriage and Family Therapist. The MFT must be a highly trained mental health professional who helps families deal with relationship and behavioral issues.
**Preferred candidates should either be a BCaBA/BCBA, or consider becoming a BCaba/BCBA in the near future. **
- This is a full-time position (40 hours weekly) ……. Part time applicants will also be considered! Your life, your schedule!
- Benefits include: Paid Time Off, medical/ dental coverage, 401K, and voluntary life insurance are a part of the comprehensive benefits and compensation package.
- Competitive Salary, dependent upon experience.
- Start date: ASAP
- Will work between clinics in Spring Lake (2 days per week) and Fayetteville (3 days per week).
• This job operates in a professional healthcare environment.
Please apply to speak with us today!
Carolyn McGuire, Recruitment – Pediatric Division, ABA Services
- Provide full range of Marriage and Family Therapy programs and service to the organization's client base.
- Collect information about clients, using techniques such as testing, interviewing, discussion, and observation
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans addressing family relationship problems.
- Encourage individuals and family members to develop and use skills and strategies for confronting their problems in a constructive manner.
- Maintain case files that include activities, progress notes, evaluations, and recommendations.
- Follow up on results of counseling programs and clients' adjustments in order to determine effectiveness of programs.
- A Master’s Degree in counseling with an emphasis on family and marriage therapy.
- Certified as a Marriage and Family Therapist
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills