Premier Community Healthcare
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) (Telehealth)
SUMMARY: Act as advocates and help clients gain access to resources while confronting their personal issues, such as mental illness, addiction, and abuse.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITES:
1. Master of Social Work (MSW)
2. Basic understanding of medical terminology and documentation.
3. Ability to use basic mathematical skills.
4. Able to preform repetitive tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: includes the following, other duties may be assigned.
1. Maintain daily schedule to maximize productivity.
a. Preform diagnostic evaluations.
b. Review medical history.
c. Provide therapy for individuals, couples and families.
a. Communicate with other providers on care plans
b. Communicate with school personnel.
c. Provide crisis intervention.
a. Complete and accurate documentation of patient encounter in Electronic Health Record (EHR) daily.
b. Review and address tasks daily.
c. Enter charges into system for billing daily.
4. Patient education.
a. Utilize community resources.
b. Literature hand outs pertaining to patient issues.
c. Discussing/ assisting patient to resume life in community or to learn to live within limits of disability. .
6. Ensure patient confidentiality and EMR security at all times.
a. Maintain patient information within HIPAA.
7. Keep other care team members informed when situations occur that disrupts timely patient flow through site.
8. Consistently participates in and actively adheres to patient care expectations to attain clinical goals set forth in
the PCHG Health Care Plans and the Quality Improvement / Quality Assurance (QI/QA).
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
1. Maintains a professional relationship and positive attitude with co-workers, the public, patients and the entire
2. Maintains the highest professional and work ethics.
3. Displays enthusiasm toward the work, mission and vision of the organization.
1. Exceptional Customer Service skills.
2. Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
3. Excellent grammar, spelling and interpersonal skills.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Ability to lift 20 lbs. regularly and 30 lbs.-50 lbs. occasionally.
2. Ability to sit for long periods of time.
3. Direct exposure to computer screen.
4. May be exposed to contagious/infectious diseases.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed