Compass Pointe Consulting, LLC
Posted On 07/22/2020
St. Louis, MO
We are seeking candidates for a Lead Telehealth Analyst opportunity for one of our Healthcare Clients in the St. Louis market. The Lead Telehealth Analyst needs to understand the key components, capabilities, and processes associated with the telehealth systems and employs that knowledge in solving problems and improving clinical and business practices..
- Maintains knowledge of telehealth industry and understands the components that impact telehealth services.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with telehealth questions and handles the day-to-day maintenance of telehealth programs.
- Compiles data and facilitates meetings as needed to support telehealth programs.
- Maintains inventory of telehealth work across the system.
- Manages Telehealth projects: creates and manages project plans, (scope, resources, schedule, budget, communication, risk management).
- Identifies issues, assigns owners and ensures proper resolution.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years’ experience is required
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent years of experience and education.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed