Lead / Only Product Designer – Hypergrowth Telehealth Startup

Skyrocket Ventures

Apply Now

Lead / Only Product Designer – Hypergrowth Telehealth Startup

New York, NY

The company's product involves telemedicine, health and wellness, and social good. The company is saving lives and is addressing one of the leading causes of death in America.

The company has raised series A funding, has about 30 employees, and is rapidly growing.

The company will pay a salary up to $180k plus equity which could be lucrative.

Job Responsibilities:

– About 50% user experience design (they don’t have a product manager and don’t plan to hire one anytime soon) and 50% visual design.

– Collaborating closely with the product engineering team and working across multiple products and verticals.

– Gathering information from the company's team, partners, data, and users, and using it come up with new features and products.

– Driving product research and product ideation.

– All apps are web apps right now, so 80% of the time will be on web app design. The other 20% will be working with PR and brand agencies to figure out the brand identity and working with the marketing team to optimize ads.

– Over the next year, you'll build out the mobile app, so a big portion of your time will be as a leader on that team and designing the mobile app. Then you will be 50/50 on web/mobile in the long run.

Qualifications:

– Ability to take complex concepts and distill them into simple user flows.

– Passion for creating amazing user experiences.

– At least 3 years of experience as a Product Designer

– An impressive portfolio with demonstrated accomplishments in user experience design and product design.

Nice to have:

– Experience as a Product Designer in the health tech space.

– Experience as a Product Designer in the consumer web space.

– A degree in Human Computer Interaction (HCI).

About Skyrocket Ventures

Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.

Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.

Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.

After you apply to this job posting, we’ll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we’ll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you.

Thank you, and we wish you a great job search!

Apply Now

  Apply with Google   Apply with Twitter
  Apply with Linkedin   Apply with Indeed
  • Start Your Telehealth Application Now
  • Max. file size: 128 MB.
Job Overview
Job Location